Whoa Baby Treasury by Steel Goat Studio
Sunday, June 21, 2015
June 2015 Photo Competition: Made byHand
Welcome to our June 2015 Photo Competition!
This is our first competition on Artizan Made and we hope that it will become a regular event as it is fun and exciting to see how people interpret a theme.
Your photo must have at least one hand in it and it must show something handmade. The hand does not need to be a real one. It can be the handmade part of the challenge. You are allowed to photoshop your image and make it into art. In other words, you can manipulate the photo in any way you want, but the story that is being told is about a hand and a handmade object.
· Anyone is welcome to participate. Each participant can submit up to three photos.
· We retain the right to delete any photo that is poorly done or inappropriate for a family audience.
· After submitting the photo, it will be held for approval and then posted on this page.
· Image size: 1200 pixels square, saved as a jpeg at 72 dpi.
· There is a text field for a one liner when you submit. You can add more text to the image on Facebook once we post it there and then the winners will get a full paragraph and link on the Winner’s Page.
· Deadline for submissions: June 28th 11PM Central US time
· Anyone can vote by clicking on the heart on up to ten photos.
· Help your favorites win by sharing their photos with your peeps.
· Deadline for voting: June 28th 11PM Central US time
· Winners: First, second and third places will be determined by the number of votes.
· They will be posted on this page: Photo Contest Winners
My daughter submitted this origami beetle she created a few weeks back for the photo contest.